At our bargaining table, HCA hospitals dig in their heels against our proposals to end staff and patient safety lapses.
Read our Press Release here. The community learned what’s happening inside our hospitals:
- Daily News/OC Register—“Nurses allege understaffing and a lack of adequate COVID-19 protections”
- CBS 2/KCAL 9 live from the picket line at West Hills Hospital.
- CBS/KCAL interview with West Hills RN Jhonna Porter.
- Ventura County Star—“Staffing issues, COVID-19 push Los Robles nurses to contemplate strike”
- KPCC’s “All Things Considered”
- Los Angeles Times story on increasing COVID-19 numbers used a photo of our picket:
- The following day, the photo appeared on the front page (above the fold) of the paper’s print version: