Be sure to follow us on Facebook, where we frequently post breaking news on COVID-19.
»»» PLEASE TAKE THIS IMPORTANT SURVEY!
Together, we have taken steps to ensure safety in our hospitals. Several 121RN members have raised concerns that their worksites are not following safety protocols.
As you recall, we fought for an won the Cal/OSHA standard for protection against aerosol transmissible diseases in 2009. Learn more about this ATD Standard here.
We sent a request for information to ALL your employers, demanding a response no later than February 20, 2020.
(READ THE REQUEST FOR INFORMATION LETTER HERE and READ AN UPDATE FROM SEIU 121RN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ROSANNA MENDEZ HERE)
Here are your hospitals’
If you have concerns about your hospital’s response to this health concern, please immediately contact your Steward or your Union Rep/Organizer.
- Aerosol Transmissible Disease -ATD- Exposure Control Plan
- Infection Prevention- Influx of Infectious Patients
- SAMPLE EMAIL TO ALL CG
- Specimen Collection- Handling- Transport- and Disposal
- Standard Precautions & Transmission Based Isolation Precautions
- VALLEY_FIT TESTING CALENDAR_2020
- Environmental Services 2020
- Coronavirus Screening Algorithm January 2020
- PLEASE READ_ Novel Coronavirus (2019 nCoV from Wuhan, China) FAQ
- Coronavirus (nCoV)Checklist_1.27.2020
- RCH nCoV return to work
- RCH response to Union RFI re COVID2019
- EOP Annex.20 Infectious Disease Surge Plan
- IC 402 Preventing Transmission of Epidemic and Pandemic Prone Respiratory Infections
- IC.404 Management Large Influx Infected Patients
- 2020 Surge Capacity Plan: